Arm rest - retrofit prices are in.

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Sorry for creatig a new thread but several people ask for prices of the A3 arm rests:

Lower Part = £130.79p

Bolt = 40p

Cover (cloth) = £29.87p

Cover (leather) = £45.47p

So you are looking (if my calculations are correct!) at £161.06 for cloth and £176.66 for leather.

J.

Good price.

Just to clear up a couple of points.

Is that price through you or VAG Parts direct?

Can someone please confirm fitting instructions? The pictures on the other thread were not too clear. Cutting etc is a bit of a no-no for me too.

That is through me, I have no connection to vag-parts. I have a contact who supplies all VAG spares that come direct from the factory in germany.

J.

I've spotted several on eBay with Buy It Now prices of around £120-£130. These are from Audi dealers as vendors.

Nelson_Wilbury said:
How much is postage? Do they come with a cutting template and fitting instructions?

I'm waiting to get an idea of the weight to quote postage. I'd imagine about a fiver via the post office though.

No they don't come with fitting instructions or template although I know others on here have fitted them and will offer advice.

J.

The ones on ebay for £140 are cloth and not leather. I would not even attempt to fit this without the cutting template for the hole MHO.