Buying an A3 3.2 quattro DSG,anything to look out for?

jimbob

Reaction score
Ive read a fair bit allready but there doesn't seem to be any particular issues with the 3.2 DSG Q that i've seen ,are there any points to beware of /check/rectify in general,i've heard mention of rear dampers and steering rack, any more?

ps it's a dec 2003 model with 30k on it

Hi, married blonde , i'm buying from an Audi dealer so he's topped it up to 12mths :D

hiya mate

how much u paying for it?

my sis has one - fully loaded shes tryn to sell privately with 6 months left and she has it advertised for £18.5k with 14k on the clock, 54 model, black with factory tints and 5 19 inch alloys.

finding it hard to shift though - could it be price or the fact that its a 3.2 and petrol prices etc?

Strider81 said:
hiya mate

how much u paying for it?

my sis has one - fully loaded shes tryn to sell privately with 6 months left and she has it advertised for £18.5k with 14k on the clock, 54 model, black with factory tints and 5 19 inch alloys.

finding it hard to shift though - could it be price or the fact that its a 3.2 and petrol prices etc?

probably the price. My friend got a basic non dsg 3.2 for £19.5k, 6 months old with 6k miles from the dealer, there slow sellers so haggle hard.

I paid £15,995,which compared to the other stock on the forecourt was,i thought, an absolute bargain. It's got 31000 miles on it but 12 mth Audi dealer warrenty so i'm well pleased.It's mine now so i can't buy your 'sis's,sorry...

Hope you're enjoying your new motor. How's it going so far?

Goin' ok mate,it's leaking coolant,and clicking when taking up drive ,and the drivers seat is too narrow,and the box rattles in p or n ,and the rear shocks are knocking,but apart from that it's ace , the dsg box is a marvel :D