S-Line vs Sport

mfspen

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am currently looking at getting a new A3 2.0T, and would welcome views on the relative merits of the S-Line vs Sport versions.

On the face of it, the S-Line special edition looks a very good buy, since it would cost about £700 less than the Sport + leather + wheel upgrade.

If I'd had the option when I bought mine then I would have taken the option for the upgrade. Well worth it IMO.

me too, i had originally specced up a sport to a similar level, without 18's and decided it best to go for the S-Line which was only just released in sportback style, I guess the biggest trrade off is in ride quality, I would imagine the sport would be a little softer but i've not tried both to confirm

S-line is worth it for the 18inch RS alloys alone.
The part-leather trim and other stuff is just the icing on the cake.

I'd now go with the S-Line in a manual - they didnt do it when I purchased mine which is why I have specced up my sport to be some what like an S-Line (I like to think)!

mfspen said:
Hi All,

I am currently looking at getting a new A3 2.0T, and would welcome views on the relative merits of the S-Line vs Sport versions.

On the face of it, the S-Line special edition looks a very good buy, since it would cost about £700 less than the Sport + leather + wheel upgrade.

S-Line all the way mate, I've just bought a 2.0TFSi Quattro......

MyA3noplate.jpg

:)