2.0tdi DSG faster than Ferrari - Official

I should have no trouble then passing all those BMWs and Porches on the autobahn if their are limited to 155mph !!!

Seems like someone at Audi does not know the kph from their mph !!!! - 207kph = 129.38mph

[ QUOTE ]
I should have no trouble then passing all those BMWs and Porches on the autobahn if their are limited to 155mph !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find that even at walking pace you'd have no trouble passing a porch, as they are normally afixed to a residential home! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

A Porsche however may prove more difficult...even in a fast Audi...as they are not limited in any way!

Yes the missing 's' does rather change the meaning !

I must admit the thought of a 'porch' going fast in the outside lane of a motorway is a bit scary, especially if it's still attached to a house!!!!

I remember reading about a house being clocked at 105mph a few years ago while the police were testing out a new speed gun - in Florida I think.

All that talk reminds me of a (very) old joke.

A poor old tramp was asking around a posh neighbourhood if there were any odd jobs he could do for some cash. A wealthy lady took pity and told him:

"Take this blowtorch and go scrape the paint off the porch."

He came back an hour later and asked:
"Do you want me to do the Merc as well?"

Sorry.
I'll get my coat...