Best place for mirror caps?

gurds_1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Since i recently got my new Audi A3 2.0T S-line i wanted to add some chrome mirror caps. I was wondering if anybody knows the best place and best ones to get?

Thanks

Do you want the shiny chrome ones of the brushed ally ones?

If your after the brushed ally ones then Hargus(sp?) do them, I've got a set but they have to come from germany. Unless someone recently has started to import them. Try Ebay as there's normally someone on there selling them. If not you can get genuine S3 ones from VW but they are a little pricey.

J.

How much are the genuine S3 ones? Which do u think would look better on a black A3 shiny or matt?

HAve a look here: http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=1,10,15,105,200,900,1000&Number=372222&page=0&fpart=3&vc=1 about half way down the page is my car with the brushed ally ones.

Obviously I am going to be biased here but I think the brushed ones look better because the later versions of the S cars have brushed. The previous S3 had chromed ones.

Cupramax has the polished ones on his car. He may post in here with details of his.

Oh and the genuine ones are an arm and a leg. Have a look on www.vagparts.co.uk for a rice - the listed price on that site doesn't include Vat or delivery though

J.

They are the ones I mean. They are not genuine Audi ones hence the price but they are really decent quality.

The genuine ones on Vag-parts are brushed as well.

J.