Akoya Vs Avus - how different?

cityslicker

Reaction score
Granted in the brochure they look different but hand-on-heart how could you tell which is which (if you didn't know about S-Line colours, the S-Line is Avus, the Sport is Akoya)

Bearing in mind that the S-Line on the left was in the sun and the Sport in the shade, if I saw these two separately I'd be pushed to tell they are different shades of silver...

Andy

DSC00360a.jpg

DSC00359a.jpg

DSC00358a.jpg

Nope, not much difference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. But on the other hand, the Sport-version front looks better than S-Line, less "plastic".

I could barely tell the difference either, matey!

Amazing really - what with silver also in the A3 colour options as well.

One Team

I like the way the S-line doesn't have those bumper strips.

BTW, whose cars are these.

I agree with you TDi with those bumpers - the S-Line is a single all-smooth affair, but has an odd black underside part too.Not sure why there is a difference at all to be honest, seems a bit academic, Roof spoiler is nice too, must get myself one of those...

We were playing a bit of "spot the difference" on the drive (neighbours must think we're saddo's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

The sport is mine, the newly-arrived S-Line is "One Team's"

Yeah, I still don't get that mate.

Was cleaning it (again!) today and the black strip on the back bumper is quite noticable.

One Team

I park my Akoya car next to the MD's Avus TT.

Akoya definitely errs towards Lilac,which I like.

Avus is a bit too 'wishy-washy' for me.
It's neither one thing nor the other.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you complain about the gearbox.....but you bought a pink car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you complain about the gearbox.....but you bought a pink car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Purple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Yip,no problem with that at all.

In fact,I describe is at metallic Lilac (or light purple) when I describe it to people.

To my mind,anyone who doesn't think it's Lilac either needs to visit specsavers or question how comfortable they are with their own sexuality... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Silver is very tenuous but,as I said before,they probably use the term silver to avoid scaring off insecure blokes.

LMAO at Bowfer.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Insecure bloke... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif