Matt Chrome Mirrors

d3fy

Reaction score
Website
d3fy.co.uk
I don’t really want to lash out a couple of hundred pounds on getting some OEM ones off eBay unless I have to, can any one tell me what the plastic ABS ones are like, any one got a pair?

I'll be after some of them to go on my new toy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good choice MB.. I wanted an S-line but the one I've got was such a bargain it wasn't to be missed.

If you want a set of chrome mirrors give me the nod and I'll get you a price. I'm guessing the OE onoes will require you to sell some internal organs though...

J.

I'm after the matt ones if you can get them, also a set of RS4 pedals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif my bad, just come back from hols and went straight for our second scan tuesday morning and was some what elated when I came out that I forgot to email him when I reached the office... I'll do it now

J.

No, RS4 mirrors are totally different. RS4 pedals I'm after... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thats what I thought, the chrome mirror caps are from the S4...

Apperently the Rs4 pedals are easy to get hold off just not sure of the price as he has already sourced an Rs4 interior for someone - his comment was it cost the same as a decent car!

As soon as I know I'll drop you a pm.

J.