It made me feel sick....

E

exciter01

Wasn't really concentrating as I pulled up yesterday and kerb'd the passener side front wheel.

I know its only scratches but its doing my head in and i want to find somewhere local to coventry to get it sorted

I know there has been threads on here before about this sort of stuff but my searching didn't find anything

Any recommendations much appreciated

Cheers

If you have the RS6 style wheels then it will be very hard to get a colour match as Audi wont release the colour code for the silver. I had one of mine reconditioned but it didnt come out the same colour so ended up paying for a new wheel in the end.

I did the same two days before trading my last A3 in, the dealer knocked £35 off to repair it so it cant be that expensive, might be worth seeing what your local dealer has to say....

*gulp*

I feel the pain man. I had some £1000 Hamann alloys on my Cooper S, had to import them from Germany. It looked the *******$, let my girlfriend drive it and she parked the car up agains the kerb and scratched both near side wheels. I was in the car as it happened, heard the dreaded crunching. Made me feel baad!:faint:

still with her, must be love!! LOL

Hope you can get em touched up.

cooky

Funnily enough I had one thing that really made me feel sick yesterday. I got my first parking ticket. I never thought it would happen. I generally triple check where I park but this street had just turned into a "resident parking permit only". I obviously hadn't checked, and I got stung. That really makes me feel sick as I'm literally seeing nothing for my money.:crying:

At least you'll get a nice shiny wheels back!

imported_unkle said:
I did the same two days before trading my last A3 in, the dealer knocked £35 off to repair it so it cant be that expensive, might be worth seeing what your local dealer has to say....

*gulp*

Who the hell is this guy? (on second thoughts, I did this post, I think this goes back to when the forum went weird that one time, what a Back To The Future moment that was...)

I know they're a fair way from Coventry.. but give Lepsons (Gillingham!) a call (01634 580582). I just had 2 kerbed wheels repaired their and they've come up as good if not better than new.

Very friendly and knowledgeable bunch :icon_thumright: . Highly recommeded by not just me, but loads of people of rs246 and AS.net.

-Sal-

sat1983 said:
Funnily enough I had one thing that really made me feel sick yesterday. I got my first parking ticket. I never thought it would happen. I generally triple check where I park but this street had just turned into a "resident parking permit only". I obviously hadn't checked, and I got stung. That really makes me feel sick as I'm literally seeing nothing for my money.:crying:

At least you'll get a nice shiny wheels back!

welcome to Sheffield, resident permits moving around various roads, pay on Eccy road, one way system that doesnt work... I hate this town for driving! :gun2: