Audi West London / Walton / Or Slough?

ryan-westlondon

Reaction score
I've tried googling, had very few mixed reviews, does anyone use either of these three enough to recommend using them regularly for servicing ?

Thanks

I only have experience of the sales team at west London audi... In a word boll*cks.

Gave me the impression that unless I walk in with a suitcase with 50k in it they don't want to know.

Reactions: ryan-westlondon
yeah not really getting a good vibe from west london audi, cars being brought in with damage done after being the highlight. I know you can't go by one guys views, but I've read several similar stories.

Currently booked into Audi Slough, although their next appointments are in September!

been to west london audi twice. honestly, just stay away mate.

I only have experience of the sales team at west London audi... In a word boll*cks.

Gave me the impression that unless I walk in with a suitcase with 50k in it they don't want to know.

completely agree with that one.

Audi slough managed to write off a heavily modded s3 during a routine service.... But hey I still use them

C'mon! You can't all leave us hanging like that! What happened? Was it a routine drive around the block that ended up driving into a block!

C'mon! You can't all leave us hanging like that! What happened? Was it a routine drive around the block that ended up driving into a block!

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.png

I have purchased 4 cars in total form Slough Audi - Used 2012 A4 replaced by new 2012 S3, also had a used 2012 A1 (as a second car) and a new 2013 A5 (current car)

If I was still in the south end of England, no doubt this S3 I'm picking up very shortly would have been from there instead of the ineptitude of Belfast Audi LOL

So Slough Audi get my vote

(when they delayed on getting my 2012 S3 8P Black Edition in by a week, they gave me an S7 to potter about in :))

from my understanding, West London Audi = AVOID

Reactions: sliced
Oh man...this hasn't helped my mistrust of dealers! Didn't even get a complimentary wash and clean!

I've used Slough Audi before and they were pretty good. Not the cheapest but the service was good enough and I had nothing to complain about. West London seem to have a lot of cars in stock with some at good prices but their staff are at best rubbish.

Maybe a bit late to the party but cant recommend Walton Audi enough, again maybe not the cheapest but their service is is top notch.

thanks, I'm away on holiday shortly but have it booked into Walton once I'm back in a couple of weeks

agree with fontain motors, been using them for 5 years.
Great indy.

Reactions: razza1
As a company car driver I only used West London once and was not impressed, for the other visits for servicing I used Walton and Slough, Slough did the job (no frills) but Walton was the by far the best for me, certainly with the courtesy cars, once I was lent an A4 2.0T S-Line Quattro that I had to keep overnight as I just couldn't get back in time to pick up my lethargic A4 1.9TDi !!!! :yes:

Having said all that I take my S3 up to my mates place (ex Audi Tech) just above Aylesbury. Savings £££ made even after the additional fuel needed to get there!

BTW, I'm up the road in Englefield Green :blackrs4:

just to update - car was picked up from home yesterday and dropped back same day by Audi Walton. Recall of changing the gearbox oil from synthetic to mineral was done, along with an update to the stronic. Apparently the slight vibration seems to be ok now. Will obviously have to wait and test out for ourselves over next few days if the problem occurs again.

No charge and a nice free wash on return.

Phoned west London many times enquiring about cars and never got a call back(ankers), so called slough audi within 2hrs had a call back told them I wanted to look at a car from west London but no sales had rung back would they be able to help me and they got the car for the weekend had a test drive liked what I saw and drove struck a good px deal with them(5hrs of hard graft), in my dealings at slough audi I have nothing but good words so far they seem to want help and they complimenty wash your motor when ever work is done:encouragement:

Last edited:
just to add re West London - my neighbour is currently in dispute with them, popped in his for a standard service, was never told about additional work that needed doing requesting his approval, instead just doing the work and giving him a larger than expected bill. Paid it, got home to find the drivers height adjustment lever was broken, and the brakes are not how they were. And that's not all, he had a brief chat with a young mechanic there telling him how he was on his last warning, due to speeding around in customers vehicles! Not the sort of thing customers should actually be told, shocking !