My S3 vs Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer (Video)

grchmason

Reaction score
Hi Guys just had to share my Video

I have spent a fortune and love my Wax Collection but just had to say that this new Detailer spray I was sent to try is just mind blowing it repels water like nothing I have ever used and at £12.95 a bottle will do probably a good 40-50 cars so value for money is fantastic

Right of bonnet is Zaino........... left of bonnet and drivers wing Sonax BSD

Any way quick video below please ignore the dodgy music and dog LOL!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: davc, D3mon, T-800 and 2 others
I've always been sceptical of these fancy polishes and have stuck with auto glym for years, that looks wicked I must get some and try it!

Where do I get some from?

Honest Jason i'm as shocked as you I have swissvax, zymol, etc but really is superb hence the video lol! Best £12.95 anyone could spend on there pride and joy

Elite car care or Clean your car mate!

I was straight on Google and have ordered some! I'm not a great fan of spending a day cleaning a car, I get bored! This stuff looks promising.
Cheers for sharing!

Looks immense!
Shame iv just bought the werkstat kit or id have bought this

Reactions: L1ARR
Glad you all like it!!!!!! It's just as good on the alloys to just repels water and dust so well

:superman:

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Looks immense!
Shame iv just bought the werkstat kit or id have bought this

I second Werksat, was looking into the Sonax range great alternative. Werksat works extremely well on cars with fleck / perl based paint etc. am keen to see how long the Sonax gear holds up on the paint.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
I always preferred Zaino Z2 pro to Werkstatt but horses for course's

£12.95 Sonax BSD is awesome and a great addition to any detailers or any car enthusiasts! never seen beading and water behaviour from any other product and I have a lot lol!!!!

Reactions: L1ARR
I always preferred Zaino Z2 pro to Werkstatt but horses for course's

£12.95 Sonax BSD is awesome and a great addition to any detailers or any car enthusiasts! never seen beading and water behaviour from any other product and I have a lot lol!!!!

Thanks for sharing this, will be ordering some tomorrow.

I bought 5 litres of bsd :)

Reactions: JamesS4cab
I have pretty much the same results with the Angel wax stuff i bought of Broadster ( sorry if not spelt correct) on here as that is also awsome stuff which beads/blankets water like no ones business

whats the Sonax sitting on top off any wax or sealants? heard good stuff prev to watching your video

Nothing at all as it had a IPA wipe down then just Sonax BSD :icon_thumright:

I have put it on top of Zymol, Vics Red, and Swissvax BOS, Hd wax....... with the same results it really is awesome!!!!

will give it a go as i have finished my Angelwax qed it was good but not the best i've tried so far, smeared a bit on application.

Autoglym gives as good a water repellent as that I thought.... That stuff on the right though, oh dear!