Where is the mp3 slot located?

jaysonD

Reaction score
Just got my audi yesterday and ha a 6 cd changer and all that but I was too excited to go I forgot to ask the guy where it was located and the dealer was 3 hour drive away!
Every audi I looked at on audi trader claimed it had one but I haven't found it yet? Help?:)

As you can't easily find it I'd guess that you've probably got the double din Audi Symphony head unit, in which case I believe the cd changer is built in to it and it plays mp3 cd's...

As you can't easily find it I'd guess that you've probably got the double din Audi Symphony head unit, in which case I believe the cd changer is built in to it and it plays mp3 cd's...

Yeah I have a multi cd changer, I have no idea what a mp3 cd is haha! Please explain pal

Yeah I have a multi cd changer, I have no idea what a mp3 cd is haha! Please explain pal

MP3 files on a CD!!!

Unless you have an RNSE (Navigation unit with motorised screen) which I doubt as you'd have found the two SD card slots by now, under the screen, then you won't find them on other models as they are not there!

MP3 files on a CD!!!

Unless you have an RNSE (Navigation unit with motorised screen) which I doubt as you'd have found the two SD card slots by now, under the screen, then you won't find them on other models as they are not there!

****.. Durr how can I be so stupid. My bad pal.
Know anyway of being able to connect my phone to it with any retrofit modifications?

Not without retrofit mods no, take it you don't have anything in your glove box, Cd changer etc. or an AUX port anywhere near the handbrake?

Your best bet would be to put mp3s on to CDs and play them that way