New wheels pic inside- how do i set negative camber to clear arch ? Im unsure

TDI140

Reaction score
Any one know where i can go to have camber done im in derbyshire, also can i and should i do it at home myself ?
im not sure how to do it though bit confused
need a step by step guis if someone could be kind enough to tell me would be great thanks

heres a pic don't hate lol
19" 9.5JET 45 with 215/35/19

You really need a full tracking and alignment done. You will never get it close to what it should be at home. Incorrect tracking and alignment can cause bad tyre wear and a number of other issues.

Don't take it to any of the big chains (kwik-fit etc) as they tend only to go from the manufacturers guidelines which will be completely different from what you need as you are lowered etc.I know this from experience, most places refused to even try and track mine as it was lowered and I wanted a touch of camber. The first place couldn't even get their equipment on it as it wouldn't fit under the arch.

Get it to a good independent tyre/tracking place and get them to do it, good places will be able to track it to custom settings including negative camber if you ask them. It should cost you in the region of £30-60. If it hasn't ever been tracked or aligned since being dropped on coilovers, it will probably be way out anyway.

Im on airride so high ramps etc arnt a problem its goin garage friday ill see if he can do it for me he has few cars modified with air ride so should be able to do it, also anyone know anyone who flares arches ? Or should i take it to a body shop ?

Sounds like that should get you sorted for tracking. Arch Enemy (Arch Enemy) are the people to speak to for rolling, they should have an agent for your area. They seem to be pretty reasonably priced.