Fitted ITG CAI but don't look right???

Charlie23

Reaction score
Hi guys, just fitted my ITG CAI but it doesn't look right?

is it ment to be tight up to the p/s headlight as where does it get it's cold air from?

cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 187
That looks pretty much right.

It's a relatively large filter and mine looks just like that.

Aww cheers mate,

Might sound stupid but I can't really tell any difference in the drive or performance, I have a TBE and now the ITG, people have mentioned it's loud etc but being totaly honest I can't hear anything? Is the exhaust taking away most of the sound etc?

Cheers mate

Aww cheers mate,

Might sound stupid but I can't really tell any difference in the drive or performance, I have a TBE and now the ITG, people have mentioned it's loud etc but being totaly honest I can't hear anything? Is the exhaust taking away most of the sound etc?

Cheers mate

The ITG isn't really loud at all.

My entire car is pretty loud(LOL) and the intake makes very little noise at all I think.

Haha, same i dont think its loud, my nankangs are louder rolling down the road than the ITG,

Alex do you think it makes much difference tho as in performance wise?

Haha, same i dont think its loud, my nankangs are louder rolling down the road than the ITG,

Alex do you think it makes much difference tho as in performance wise?
When remapped it does add around 10 bhp or so at the top end.

Thats not bad really is it, last question for you, looking at it where does it get the cold air from? Just seems abit enclosed and nowhere for any air to get at it with the shield in the way?

Thats not bad really is it, last question for you, looking at it where does it get the cold air from? Just seems abit enclosed and nowhere for any air to get at it with the shield in the way?

There's plenty gets in from where it's sited and some people use a feed from behind the fog light area using ducting to the filter.

I've never done that and mine makes over 500bhp so I reckon it's ok as it is. Lol.