Pedals done!!

DeeGee68

DeeGee68
Reaction score
Here is another update on my work in progress...!

Had my pedals done by ASH187 and hope you would agree they do look the business!! I have ordered the Aluminium footrest but as it had not arrived let Ash start the job. I will up lode photos once that is done....!

Enjoy!

David

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 221
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 233
Where did u get them from might do it to mine ? And would u say it's easy to do ?

Great job. I've found the pedals pretty sweet and suprisingly easy to keep clean ;)

I just give them a wipe every now and then with some baby wipes , does the job nice

Reactions: shortfletch11 and DeeGee68
Where did u get them from might do it to mine ? And would u say it's easy to do ?

I got them off eBay but had ASH187 fit them for me as the accelerator pedal is a little awkward to fit. You can find ASH on this forum....

David.

I was looking at the pedals and thought the footrest needed an upgrade. I had seen on the forum some people had affixed an aluminium plate to set off the pedals and found this on eBay. I just had to have this mod, so got my friend ASH187 to fit it and I hope you will all agree it was worth it! Call it 'Bling' if you will...LOL

David

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 158
I was looking at the pedals and thought the footrest needed an upgrade. I had seen on the forum some people had affixed an aluminium plate to set off the pedals and found this on eBay. I just had to have this mod, so got my friend ASH187 to fit it and I hope you will all agree it was worth it! Call it 'Bling' if you will...LOL

David

Need to wear sunglasses all the time now :icon_thumright: