Clutch slipping meed uprated anyone know which one ? Heavily tuned BKD inside lol

TDI140

Reaction score
Clutch has finally started slipping and now i need a uprated one but dont want single mass flywheel due to the chattering it does cant stand it, what can you recommend and f you can get links to the online sites would appreciate it

need dual mass flywheel and clutch uprated
to handle 245bhp and 360ft lb that sort of power as its going for mapping when clutch is sorted

Also when uprating a clutch will they give just an oem dual mass flywheel to go with the clutch or is that different too ? unsure on that as never uprated a clutch on a car before

Thats a Paddle type clutch and as it says it's race feel and non slipping. It's useable in daily vechicles but not nice. They are pretty much like a switch on and off. Terrible to drive in slow moving stop start traffic, and difficult to drive smoothly. Good on a track day though.
If you want a normal type clutch for evryday use the Sachs Organic is the way to go.

Karl.

sachs performance clutch kit with a new flywheel is what I went for .

don't want paddle clutch as Terrible to drive in slow moving stop start traffic, and difficult to drive smoothly

SACHS COVER PLATE - 883082 001422 (NEW PART NUMBER)
SACHS DRIVE PLATE - 881864 999502
SACHS SLAVE - 3182 654 150 (NEW PART NUMBER)
SACHS FLYWHEEL - 2294 000 113

IMG 0004

Is this the one you have tdi-man ??

and how mych was thr complete kit ??

Is the list underneath for the whole kit one by one?

£700 including vat I paid for complete kit