Afternoon delight

GGG_666

Black it out!
Reaction score
Someone from work decided I need some help with my car mods so they did this today.....thanks you generous mystery person who isnt man/woman enuf to own up to what you've done
Uploadfromtaptalk1404917735806

Ouch! That's so deep it's disgusting. :(

Does work car park security not have CCTV?

The people I work with know I value my cars & to be careful around them! but there's no accounting for contractors or visitors ...so I usually try to park in a corner somewhere so only one side is exposed, and away from any easy access spaces that dimwits usually aim for.

I'd rather get soaked walking an extra 50 yards in the rain and park safe, than park nearer and come out to find that kind of damage.

Someone I know that's very good at what he does >Waldo's Mobile Body Shop<

Same with the people i work with. We think it was a contractor that popped in for all of 2 minutes but he's denying it

Pow! Right in the kisser.

Hope you get it sorted, did he have a blue van/car by chance?

Very annoying... especially on the crease!! I hate people who do things like this.

Sh1t the bed! That's a parking dent and a half! In the worst possible place too!

Was going to say that's been done with some serious force to do a crease and dent like that,toss pots that's all I can say

I'm guessing that with all of the wind here yesterday their door got pulled from their hand

Reactions: Artimus