I love my Audi

TopDrawer

Reaction score
Guys I've got s3 stage 2+, had it for a year now, all professionally done in my ownership, just brilliant time tonight. I had guy in local, an M3 owner wanting a bit of a challenge, so I took him on, it was brill, never going to get rid of my s3!

Reactions: Compkiler and Artimus
long straight road big hill, he was behind me, tried to get past on hill, it is a dual carriageway, he couldn't do it, 2004 m3, standard and perfect, infact I pulled away quite quick at top, back to local, he shook my hand, he now believes just how quick my S3 STAGE 2+ goes, adrenalin still pumping, sorry to go on

Reactions: Compkiler
Yeah stage 2+ S3 is a very quick capable car and I love mine more each time I drive it.
Not sure how well it'll go down on here for in theory racing on the road., we're all guilty of it somewhere along the line though.
Glad your liking your S3 though.

hi mate, your right, its thrilling everytime I drive it, very quick and capable, no im not a racer, just everyone has that devil in them once in a while! Stay safe guys!

ps I want to go out again, but my daughter wont let me lol!

I've taken a break from driving like an ********.. ****** fuel bill is getting silly, my 8l isn't even stage 1, god knows how much v-power your drinking

Ello' Ello' what's all dis den
P4010033

Reactions: RS3dan and GGG_666
I love my A3 3.2 also but:-

My son wanted to buy another car yesterday so that he is not putting a lot of mileage on his RS6 so he asked me to take him down to Heathrow to pick up a Diesel A6 and drive his RS6 back to Northampton. Thank you God, if you do exist. I have driven it before but what a bit of kit the RS6 is. 450 BHP Quattro and handles very well. It goes like your **** is on fire and just pulls and pulls. On the return journey I managed 17 MPG. Glad I am not putting the fuel into it. Problem with it is that anything mildly exotic wants to try it on with you and the temptation is very real to give it the big boot. Smiles all the way!

Reactions: Jameze and Compkiler