Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Kw suspension variant 3 for 2009 audi s3 3 door

Hi all I'm upgrading my suspension to kw variant 3 but need to know if my car is fitted with electronic dampers is their a way to tell by looking at it and does anyone else have kw variant 3 fitted to theirs iv not got it yet so any tips on better for the price would be welcome thxs

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Is there not a button on your centre cluster. Or can you not tell by looking at the damper itself, as I think there is a wire going into it somewhere to make it "electronic". I bought my V3s from DPM performance and I was treated very well by DPM and the coilovers are fantastic. As you most likely know seeing you are asking this question, there is an electronic version of the V3s which you should probably get. Think they are more expensive though.

Audi S3 8P3 / REVO Stage 1 / REVO Ceramic Intake / NGK Iridium Spark Plugs / LOBA HPFP / Philips Diamond Vision 5000k Fog Light Bulbs /
    KW V3 Coilovers / Team HEKO Wind Deflectors / Bridgestone Potenza S001 92Y Tyres / Complete LED Bulb Conversion (int' + ext') / Ashtray Delete /
    TTS Engine Cover / Alpine 928r Multimedia Station (8in screen) with integrated Bluetooth, Sat Nav etc / Ross-Tech VCDS Owner.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_trev View Post
    Is there not a button on your centre cluster. Or can you not tell by looking at the damper itself, as I think there is a wire going into it somewhere to make it "electronic". I bought my V3s from DPM performance and I was treated very well by DPM and the coilovers are fantastic. As you most likely know seeing you are asking this question, there is an electronic version of the V3s which you should probably get. Think they are more expensive though.
    I will look tomoz mate I know their is no button in the car and yer the electronic ones are around £800 more a bit to much for what I need really