Kw suspension variant 3 for 2009 audi s3 3 door

Feaver2005

Reaction score
Hi all I'm upgrading my suspension to kw variant 3 but need to know if my car is fitted with electronic dampers is their a way to tell by looking at it and does anyone else have kw variant 3 fitted to theirs iv not got it yet so any tips on better for the price would be welcome thxs

Is there not a button on your centre cluster. Or can you not tell by looking at the damper itself, as I think there is a wire going into it somewhere to make it "electronic". I bought my V3s from DPM performance and I was treated very well by DPM and the coilovers are fantastic. As you most likely know seeing you are asking this question, there is an electronic version of the V3s which you should probably get. Think they are more expensive though.

Is there not a button on your centre cluster. Or can you not tell by looking at the damper itself, as I think there is a wire going into it somewhere to make it "electronic". I bought my V3s from DPM performance and I was treated very well by DPM and the coilovers are fantastic. As you most likely know seeing you are asking this question, there is an electronic version of the V3s which you should probably get. Think they are more expensive though.
I will look tomoz mate I know their is no button in the car and yer the electronic ones are around £800 more a bit to much for what I need really