Audi "Quattro" badge (group buy possibility)

JayA3sline

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
quattro badge added!

After seeing gogz post of his "Quattro" grille badge which isn't to everyone's taste however I happen to like it.

I have spoken to xenonz on eBay and if bought individually they are £49.99 with £5.30 P&P. however if more than 5 people are interested he can sell them for £45 delivered.

Item number: 151313823783 [check it out]

Just wondered if anyone else likes the look of them and would be interested with this group buy? They can be put into the majority of audi models but the advert clearly states the models that it's compatible for.

Let us know

J

Reactions: Brennan, Audimad, gogz s3 and 1 other person
Quattro badge interest list:
1: JayA3sline
2: S3J

If I can get enough may be able to haggle a bit more... Just depends on numbers.

If I can get some numbers... I'll organise it, and take payment to pass on and deal with him sending to your addresses.

I like the look of this but according to their youtube video it requires you to melt holes through your bumper, so if you don't like it your bumper is gonna look ****.

gogz s3 - can you confirm fitment please? I've mentioned what you told me about the fitment of the strip on the pillars and then attaching the badge via screws (kit provided) is there anything else worth mentioning to put people's minds at ease?

3: Marshy
4: Jet2004uk

Looking at the YouTube video it shows melting holes in the plastic strip provided to line up with where you want to fit it so no holes needed in the bumper.

Will this fit on a 2010 s line bumper?

eBay item does state it's universal but can only go on the image at the top of the page. It can go into the grille too I believe. If you search on google images to get an idea of different variations

It's an easy job to do

1) cut clear plastic to length of badge
2) tape badge to strip and make holes with heated (i used a lighter) metal rod (supplied with badge)
3) centre both badge and strip against where badge is being fitted, heat the rod and make holes through plastic and the grill
4) untape badge and fit strip to car (screws supplied)
5) screw badge onto strip (better using black headed screws)
6) job done, stand back and admire :icon_thumright:

cheers
gogz

Reactions: JayA3sline
So I'm right in thinking you need to put holes in the grill?

I wonder if there is a way to fix this to something behind the grill (almost like a clamping effect)?

I know it sounds a complete bodge job however hear me out... Once the badge is on the plastic. Cable tie the clear plastic to the pillars (it'll won't be visible as it'll be behind the lettering) and no bumper damage and removal will be simple. Bodge job but no damage...

Reactions: gogz s3
That was my thoughts on doing it. Or get 2 pieces of plastic to sandwich the pillars.

Reactions: gogz s3
That was my thoughts on doing it. Or get 2 pieces of plastic to sandwich the pillars.

Either could work to be honest. Think ill cable tie mine. Still interested mate or want removing?

I'm interested jay put me down mate, an get haggling for better price!

5: S3 AEX

I'll drop him an email now, and see if he'll take a further reduction if numbers are increased.

6: Dean_T

Just heard back from xenonz uk on eBay and he has said that he can't go any lower than the £45 delivered as postage is £5.10 via recorded delivery. I've just asked if they're are any cheaper delivery options available to make the price a tad cheaper as I don't know about you lot but I'd rather pay less and wait 3-5 days than have it next day. Awaiting comms at the mo

Update: £45 recorded delivery is the best price he'll offer. I'll keep this thread going till Friday so add your names if interested... Then I'll take payment at the weekend hopefully it'll be easier

Last edited:
7: Mike X

Please put me down for one too:

8: GlynRS2

:icon_thumright:

Pretty sure xenon uk is a member on here.
Just incase he would accept PayPal payments etc.
Just a thought

Pretty sure xenon uk is a member on here.
Just incase he would accept PayPal payments etc.
Just a thought

That would be better to save any issues occurring... However some haven't got access to PayPal so I'll sort them out

Reactions: Jet2004uk
Im interested, espesh if price goes down a bit more!

He won't budge mate. He doesn't send anything less than recorded delivery either so can't drop cost that way. Maybe if we get a good number it may be easier but so far no luck.

He won't budge mate. He doesn't send anything less than recorded delivery either so can't drop cost that way. Maybe if we get a good number it may be easier but so far no luck.

well if we get a solid 10 or 15 then surely he can drop it more

8: GlynRS2
9: JJ.Foulds