Revo intake fitted today!

JFelts

Reaction score
Hi guys, just had my Revo CAI fitted and Oh my Fu**ing days does it sound amazing!! it addictive hearing it!
the car also feels a lot more responsive as its teamed up with the stage 1 remap so far! Also a quick question.. i am thinking about getting a new clutch and have been told that Helix are good ones or are Sachs better still?

Cheers!

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Hi guys, just had my Revo CAI fitted and Oh my Fu**ing days does it sound amazing!! it addictive hearing it!
the car also feels a lot more responsive as its teamed up with the stage 1 remap so far! Also a quick question.. i am thinking about getting a new clutch and have been told that Helix are good ones or are Sachs better still?

Cheers!

Good job mate, I love the sounds mine makes. It sounds as though the noises come from the air vents in the cab, love it.

Reactions: JFelts
Good job mate, I love the sounds mine makes. It sounds as though the noises come from the air vents in the cab, love it.

thats it! i wasn't expecting the sound it makes! just thought it may sound a tiny bit more throaty etc. can't knock it!! now just wait for some more mods!

The main thing I miss about my S3 was the sound of the Evoms intake sooking away.

True, the V8 does more than make up for it, but I still miss the whoosh of the turbo sometimes.