remap/induction kit???

JSE_A3

Reaction score
hi all,

I'm new here :) Just bought a a3 2.0 Diesel TDi 2007 a few months ago. Done a few tweaks to the look, i.e rear tints, black honey comb grille and matt black rims.

my only lasting thing now with the car is the sound! It's very loud, I know the engine warms up after half an hours or so but i was hoping an induction kit may get some air to the engine and keep the noise down. Also, my pal has recommended i get a remap to enhance the car's full potential - any suggestions on both the induction kit and the remapping would be really really welcome!

thank you

suggestions.
dont get any induction kit. people say for the diesels the standard one if fine up to over 200bhp. and a kit will make it louder also. Not sure what you mean by 'get air to the engine to keep noise down'

remap? deffo get it remapped everyone will agree, youv not stated what engine it is, but the car will come alive!

what types of remaps are there and what do they do to the car? which are recommended?

thanks

Remaps inject more ponies in to the engine and they come out the exhaust as unicorns.

Reactions: RS3dan
LOL - that's a good one. Thanks for the input