TyrePal TPMS Group Buy now open

Quite a good idea, but not sure any people would go for it as nothing to do with the kit is discrete, where as factory tpms there is nothing visable and costs only 10% of what this kit does. Not sure why you need to know the exact pressure in each tyre, just nice to know when one has deflated and a warning comes on the dash just like OEM does

Quite a good idea, but not sure any people would go for it as nothing to do with the kit is discrete, where as factory tpms there is nothing visable and costs only 10% of what this kit does. Not sure why you need to know the exact pressure in each tyre, just nice to know when one has deflated and a warning comes on the dash just like OEM does
1. But if you don't have factory fitted TPMS then after-market is the only way to go.
2. I'm not sure where you get the "only costs 10% of what this does" as prior to it being standard fit (from BW22) it cost £75.
3. If you can see the pressure in each tyre then you don't need to use a tyre pressure gauge.
4. The OEM system does not warn you when all tyres deflate at same time, which they do in the change of seasons.
5. The indirect system can take up to 15 minutes to compute that there is a loss of pressure whereas the indirect system takes 6 seconds.

TPMS button from Audi is just over £10 and only involves 4 single wires from this button to enable it to work alon with VCDS Coding, so costs £20 max nowhere near £75.

No no need to use a tyre pressure gauge, pumps already have a gauge on them plus you can generally see which tyre is flat.

All I'm saying is factory system can be done for £20 so not sure why anyone would wanna spend over £100 and have them
Big valves caps and have to mount the little panel for it.

Accuracy!

But hey all I'm doing is making this product available to you guys and girls. Don't shoot the messenger!

Reactions: Adam_A3_