New member of the 8p gang!

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you will know, I've been on about selling the S3 as I need a diesel as I commute a long distance for work.

Got a good deal from the dealer so part exchanged it for a new A3 TDi Sport (not brand new, just new shape)

Should be picking it up next Friday..

I'll really miss the S3 but needs must and all that...

Already started thinking of what mods I can do and will probably be adding a rear roof spoiler, RS6 Alloys and phatnoise!

Really looking forward to Friday now...

Congrats Dicky, I'm sure you'll love it, I love mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Performance wise theres always Revo, still get decent fuel economy and once up and running it will be about as quick as your S3, well not top end.

J.

Thanks mate... Looking forward to having a go of one that has been tweaked but I'm a little worried about the clutch with all that torque going through it.

I've got a couple of pics which I'll post up in a bit.

Cheers
Rich.

Heres the pics

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Heres the pics

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like mine, although a lot cleaner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice colour.
Ditch those iron cross wheels though !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OriginalIC.jpg

Ees eet ein accident ?
I don't seenk soooo.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just one more day to wait!... make sure you give the s3 plenty of boot today!...

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully it will be today, but currently waiting for the cherish transfer so it may delay it.

Fingers crossed!

[ QUOTE ]
you cant put S3 *** on the oil burner?...

[/ QUOTE ]

who says! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Did a bit of a search, and found something althogether more suitable for the car....

smog.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
wont be long noy Dicky, let us know how it goes...

[/ QUOTE ]

I should be getting it early next week now! Was supposed to get it yesterday but its being held up by the dvla.

Oh well..

Did you get the new one from Swansea stealers mate?