I just finished replacing my bumpers with the S-line models, and naturally had to change to front fogs at the same time. For some reason Audi has chosen to use a different connector on the standard fogs and the S-line fogs, so I couldn't connect them straight away. If anyone has any idea what the partnumber for the counterpart of the S-line connector is, or, what the name/type of that connector is, please drop a note. Here's what the connectors look like:

** Standard

** S-line