Just changed from BMW to Audi and bought myself an A3 Black Edition. I've got the 1.8 petrol tfsi 160bhp model and I have to say it's not as nippy as i expected.
I'm also disappointed with the lack of standard interior gadgets it comes with. I looked around for a couple of weeks and this was the most equipped in my price range. It comes with the storage pack, electric folding mirrors and symphony radio - no auto lights/wipers, interior dimming mirror, auto stop start and a list of others that my BMW had as standard in the M Sport model.
Anyways.. I am thinking of getting the following done - any thoughts and additional suggestions would be appreciated:
- Upgrade Symphony radio to rns-e (Is this worth it and where is the best place to buy and get fitted?)
- Change side s-line badges to some black ones I've seen on eBay.
- Adding black s-line badge to front grill
- mapping the engine? (Is this worth it with the 1.8 petrol engine?)
- Getting the side mirrors to auto close with unlock/lock rather then interior knob (I've read that hazzydayz in Watford can do this for £60? Can anyone confirm this?)
Here is a pic of what it currently looks like:
Sorry about the length of post!