RS6 Replicas

tibbs

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a set of 18" RS6 reps to replace my well kerbed rs4s (I can't blame the wife for the kerbing I'm afraid!) Anyone got them from Rochford tyres and if so are they good quality if not can someone point me to a crowd who does good quality reps?
Ta!

I got mine from Rochford. Great wheels and look original....even one of the top guys at Audi garage i goto couldn't tell the difference. I highly recommend them.

Tibbs this might sound a bit soft but what car are they going on? Is it a new shape a3? If so a 48mm will give no problems what so ever, a 45mm offset has caused some minor rubbing on certain members cars and I am running 42mm offset new style RS4's on mine. Had them on a week without any bother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think Rochford offer 45mm offset for the new style A3

J.

Married I've a sline sportback. On the site they recommend a et 45 offset but I haven't a clue about it so I'm not too sure

do the centre badges match the official audi ones? as this sometimes gives them away as relicas when you get a cheep sticker in there! i only ask, because i need a new wheel and might replace my current(shoddy) replicas with some good ones.

3.2Q DSG RNS-e