Vinyl wrapped

Compkiler

Reaction score
Has anyone here got there A3/S3 vinyl wrapped? Im thinking about getting mine done but not sure on colour tbh! The Satin Black looks pretty sweet but i think i may get bored of it and i love a shine so not sure what i want atm tbh!

Give us some ideas if possible :) Mines a 2007 Silver S3! Paintwork is immaculate but tbh, i hardly see any silver ones out there??

Regards!

Silver S3s are rare but also for me the least striking colour for these, so weigh up whether you want the rarity or something more eye-catching...
If I got a wrap, my only choice would be matte gunmetal. Was going to wrap my old Mk3 VR6 which was on BBS CH. I think matte black is too obvious on a modern car, gunmetal for me. Or matte midnight blue?

iv had a few colours but matt white was the best one

but as above the matt gunmetal is very tempting.

There was a stunnning matte Blue 1 going about until someone at Audi wrote it off... Really nice colour though and would be my colour of choice if I went down the wrapping route

i'm sure someone will be able to tell you whos car it was as I cant remember off the top of my head

Jonathaan how easy did you find it to dip your car. Something I'm looking into doing in blue as I feel wrapping it myself would be too hard but want to give dipping a go.

matt grey or matt rusty red would get my vote. matt black looks properly **** if its not clean. looks like a 80's bodge job