Insurance with wheel spacers

Jambo26

Reaction score
Hey guys

just before i go and purchase some coilovers and wheel spacers. i wanted to get some insurance quotes. I'm currently with admiral and they won't insure me with with wheel spacers. point blank refused. i rang Bell a sister company who after a few on holds to speak with her manager and asking lots of questions about wheel spacers they could insure me but with a black box. no thanks

What companies do you guys use for insurance with uprated brakes, suspension lower unto 50mm and wheel spacers (max 12mm per wheel (rear)

cheers

Noel Dazely.

My previous 8L S3's were modded, including spacers, Porsche brakes, R32ARB's etc

Adrian flux gave me a KILLER quote this month, lets just say it was cheaper than all comparison sites, and thats with all my mods included.

Reactions: mechanic69
thanks guys

rung them up and got a belter of a deal with mods required. cheaper than last years without mods :arco:

Sky insurance me best company and prices I've had, recently just paid me out for my S3 and premiums only went up by £50 to put my new one on... But to be honest why tell them about spacers any way? Easy to take off!!

the quote i got theres no point in not telling them. also all mods are replaced like for like