new stealth s3

Camerz

Reaction score
Been looking for an s3 for a while now but wanted solar orange. None were for sale in the spec i wanted so i put a deposit on this animal without seeing it. Safe to say when i saw it in the flesh it was mine! Stronic and to top it off its running around the 400bhp with all work done by statller! Few mods off the top of my head are rs4 injectors, evoloution intake which sounds the dogs. Also a milltek system with sports cat which turns heads a mile away! Loving every minute of it...

Not sure about the engine cover but otherwise,it sounds as if you've got a great car there,and built by people who know what they're doing.

Well done,and hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: RS3dan
Engine cover looks massively out of place and would look better black/dark to fit in with the rest of the car.

Car looks good though!

I know not too keen myself but the lad before must of liked it

I love the car, the engine cover is a bit overkill. easily sorted though. Enjoy :) x

Reactions: S3Alex
Seen that around sheffield many times, infact just up from mine!! V.nice but change the cover!

Loving the custom drivers seat! How much did it cost to get it tailored to your bum cheeks lol.

Seriously though, is it running a hybrid turbo?

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Lovely car mate... Bit optimistic with the 400hp... Wouldnt be far off with a stage 2+ apr tune.... Seen this on insta, done well.... Need to get that engine cover sorted tho pronto :)

Lovely car mate... Bit optimistic with the 400hp... Wouldnt be far off with a stage 2+ apr tune.... Seen this on insta, done well.... Need to get that engine cover sorted tho pronto :)

If it's one of Statler's Loba conversions,it would make 400bhp without trouble.

You lucky swine. Statller have always been helpful to me (bit of a pain getting booked in between the lambos, R8s and 911s tho) and the work should be top notch!

What an awesome car, as said not a fan of the engine cover but thats something you can change

Loving the custom drivers seat! How much did it cost to get it tailored to your bum cheeks

This.. Killed me haha!

But your new ride looks the dogs, and sounds like it's a real animal! Although the cover is horrific, real buzz kill! Get it changed!

Love the car.... hate the engine cover! Change it asap or keep the bonnet closed in future :)

Reactions: S3Alex
Nice car. What would mods like that cost and if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for a car like that?

You could probably sell the engine cover on EBAY and cover the cost of a stock engine cover.

Nice car. What would mods like that cost and if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for a car like that?

You could probably sell the engine cover on EBAY and cover the cost of a stock engine cover.

If you buy a new LO400 plus fitting and ancillaries I think you'd be in the region of £3-4k depending on what spec you already have.

You can save a bit by upgrading your existing turbo via Loba to that spec.

Definitely a lot cheaper than a full big turbo conversion and will see around 400ish bhp.