Can anyone tell me what this is for? (Image inside)

Ahh thanks, Do you know where you can get the cradles from? I have an iPhone 5S..

There is a thread on here about this that I read a couple of days ago, basically you need to go to Audi and they cost about £100 was the jist of it. There was someone onfleabay selling them a bit cheaper but only with limited stock for 4 & 4s so I think its Audi you'll need to contact.

Got mine from eBay, second hand ones are cheaper and work just as well.

Payed 80 for my 4s cradle

Sorry if I'm being stupid..but can someone show me what one looks like :-D

Save yourself the £100 and just hook up to ur Bluetooth! Unless u want to pay £100 just so you can charge your phone, never really seen the point in them or am I missing something?

I got the above cradle but its not great. You ideally need the smallest lightning connector lead and even then it wont always charge your phone even though its plugged in :(

Most of the time I just use the 12v socket to charge the phone. The cradle is supposed to help improve the call quality but I have heard no difference.....

Save yourself the £100 and just hook up to ur Bluetooth! Unless u want to pay £100 just so you can charge your phone, never really seen the point in them or am I missing something?

My main reason for asking was that inside the arm rest is an eye soar! The handsfree works through the centre console anyway so the only benefit would be to cover the attachment in the arm rest and to charge the phone.. :blush:

My main reason for asking was that inside the arm rest is an eye soar! The handsfree works through the centre console anyway so the only benefit would be to cover the attachment in the arm rest and to charge the phone.. :blush:

You don't see it when the lids down

Reactions: NHN