2.0tdi dsg remap

stemur29

Reaction score
finally took delivery of my new car two weeks ago and I must say WOW!. Never had an Audi before, but what an improvement on my vectra sri.

Anyway down to business. Can someone give me advice on remapping my car, i have been told my DSG gearbox will not handle the power of a REVO/AMD remap. Anyone know bearing in mind I do 30,000miles a year.

Do a search for a forum member called MikeP. He has a 2.0TDI with DSG that has had a Revo remap. He is also a Revo Agent.

Cheers for the pointers...much appreciated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Guys, yup Revo remap on my 2.0TDi works a treat, there are a number of guys on the forum who have in now. Makes the DSG even better! 203bhp and 290lb ft, still does 55mpg on an easy run.

I did the upgrade for Luggs a few weeks ago, I think he likes it too.

mikeP - just finished reading all the posts relating to this subject. God it took a while. However me thinks I'll speak to my local Revo dealer tomorrow and book it in. Just to clarify though, is the code for the DSG car different than the one for the manual.

Yes, there are a number of codes for manual and DSG. The ecu id for my car, cosmicblue's car Luggs' car is 03G 906 016DT.

We have the two stage version of the code which requires an SPS1 to switch between the stock and the two performance maps.

Prosport in Stockport are probably closest to you.

the dsg is totally transformed with better more responsive changing and the map is very factory like,however before i had the revo remap i was running a dragon tuning box and the power ie torque was alot more agressive using this box making the car feel alot quicker than the revo remap,making short work of my tyres and front suspension,and the box also produced a fair bit of smoke too,but overall the revo is a much nicer drive!!
perhaps its just my driving style but the dragon box was also better on fuel than the revo i know tend to be using a bit more.