Retrofit DIS on A3 56 Plate

Hussnain

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am new on here so not sure if posting in the right place, I wanted to know if there are any people in the Lancashire or Yorkshire areas that can supply and fit the DIS system with the wiper stalk? I am willing to travel if I can get a decent price.

Currently there is no DIS at all, just the small icons you have when door is open and stuff..

If someone could provide me parts numbers I could try and source the parts myself if that helps.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have a petrol or diesel and what year as I have a set of clocks with dis And a wiper stalk.

Thanks for the replies guys.

My car is 2.0 TDI SE, Could you PM me with the details please?

The car is from 2006, first registered 01.11.06 if that makes a difference.

Do you have a petrol or diesel and what year as I have a set of clocks with dis And a wiper stalk.

Classifieds are there for a reason, you know the rules, only official sponsors are allowed to offer parts &/or services within the open forum outside of the ebay thread.

Thanks for the replies guys.

My car is 2.0 TDI SE, Could you PM me with the details please?

The car is from 2006, first registered 01.11.06 if that makes a difference.

I have sent you a PM reply now mate, sorry for the delay.

Mines petrol clocks so won't fit but There's plenty of clocks on eBay and whilst your at it why not get white facelift clocks to freshen up the interior. Change the stalk yourself and a garage local to me will code new clocks in and have everything working and are very good and also cheap pm me if you want there info