Made a big difference ....

wuta3

Reaction score
To everyone cleaning their cars, I just used some Poor Boy's Natural Look interior stuff on my external rubbers. They went from a bright gray yuck back to dark. I usually use it on just the interior plastic/leather, but it brought the B pillar plastic and window rubbers back to life:

Having the weather seals look the right color against the black paint made a bigger difference than you'd think to the overall appearance of the car.

Pb1

In the above pic you can see where I hadn't done the passenger door yet, the difference in the color is amazing.

Even did the sunroof plastics and rubber:

Pb2

It's great because it doesn't make it all glossy, it's a nice flat finish. You do have to buff after letting it sit for a while though. Then I washed the car to remove any residue off the paintwork.

I would recommend it, because it can pretty much clean all your interior and now I discovered works well on the weather seals etc.

Makes a big difference! Not sure how long it will last. I use Auto Finesse Revive which works amazingly and lasts months.

Makes a big difference! Not sure how long it will last. I use Auto Finesse Revive which works amazingly and lasts months.

Might have to grab some of that because it is a major PITA stopping the rubber lightening!

I would normally use Autoglym bumper care (though not on areas that small).

That tends to wash off very quickly - but looks great when you first do it!