Front window wiper intermitant fault?

Sprintblu3

Reaction score
Hi, sometimes when i turn off the car my window wipers go up into the position like when they are switched on but in the down position but not fully down, in other words go up slightly? Lol Anyone know why?

Thanks

this might be normal.
on the 8P the wipers dont stay in the same position as to not damage the glass (or something) so it changes slightly each time.

Sometimes i cant see my wipers at all and sometimes i can see them peaking up at me.

is this what you meant?

this might be normal.
on the 8P the wipers dont stay in the same position as to not damage the glass (or something) so it changes slightly each time.

Sometimes i cant see my wipers at all and sometimes i can see them peaking up at me.

is this what you meant?

+1

this might be normal.

is this what you meant?
yh i know what you mean by that how they stay in a position where you can see them. But when they are not on like a day like today and they are im the position where i cant see them sometimes when i turn the engine off they pop up into that position where i can see them even though theyre turned off

Believe it's something to do with enhancing the life of the wiper blades so they are not in the same position for long periods

As long as they work in all positions as they should this little wiper dance is normal!

Believe it's something to do with enhancing the life of the wiper blades so they are not in the same position for long periods

As long as they work in all positions as they should this little wiper dance is normal!
Very anoying though lol at least i know its "normal" and happens to others it doesnt bother me as much now. Thanks