Photoshot: Widebody RS3 Transformation - Sepang Blue w/ 275-30-19 :)

as for s3 trev do you not like sepang blue rs3's with aluminium pack because this car is pretty much spot on for looking like a rs3...
Sorry just seeing this now. Im not a fan of RS3s because they are only 5 door. I also do not like reps. I reserve my right to my opinion on both of these areas.Also, while I have the greatest respect to the OP for carrying out his vision, which has came out brilliantly, I think people in this thread need to respect those that don't like it. A lot of negativity in this thread towards anyone who has a negative opinion on what the OP has done. If people are "OEM Faggots" or whatever other nonsense, then thats up to them. Mutual respect folks.

Reactions: nothingness
Sorry just seeing this now. Im not a fan of RS3s because they are only 5 door. I also do not like reps. I reserve my right to my opinion on both of these areas.Also, while I have the greatest respect to the OP for carrying out his vision, which has came out brilliantly, I think people in this thread need to respect those that don't like it. A lot of negativity in this thread towards anyone who has a negative opinion on what the OP has done. If people are "OEM Faggots" or whatever other nonsense, then thats up to them. Mutual respect folks.

Apology accepted

Yeah everyone is entitled to their opinion...but I Don't think there's much negativity in this thread to be fair ...

Car looks really superb! Sepang blue is really the best! :icon_thumright:

Not liking Reps and giving an honest opinion of that are fine, but another member seems to be attacking the OP simply because he decided to go this route... and the attacker doesn't even know the import costs

I'm not really a fan of Reps myself, but I admire the patience & workmanship shown here, and it has to be said the finished product looks stunning, so all due respect to KemiksiZ for the great effort.

Reactions: Baiano and TheDriver
Missed point; there is an INSULT to my car "silly 1.6 FSI ".. As long as here, all the criticisms are very well welcomed, S3_trv would be my voucher here for sure :) But its a crossed the line comment..

Another missing point; my car is not a rep in theory; coz its WIDER THAN an RS3 + REARS R WIDER THAN Any REGULAR A3 based car :) :)

Last point; There is not ANY RS3 badge on the car present, neither on rear nor on the grill.. So its a cosmetic improvement only :)
I'll put the badges if I'd like to do someday, it depends on my precious pleasure, right? :)

And finally; any rs3 here in Turkey costs more than any R8 in UK. Prices r clearly at least doubles UK prices. So its not that easy to say "why did not you buy an RS3? " You seem very very funny when u told that in my countries circumstances..

You can buy a used RS3 for around 25.000 GBP in UK, my 2007 car costed me around 22.000 GBP total.. So would not I bought an RS3 instead of building an RS3 in 2 years :) :) ?

A used R8 costs there in UK like 55 - 60.000 GBP, way cheaper than a used RS3 in Turkey :) Dont bul****ting where you sit please, before you have a word, try to have some knowledge.. So you wont be in a funny situation mate :)

And its meaningless to carry on that argument. I accept all the criticisms & congrats unless they r way off target! I can easly make fun of myself or my car, no problem.. Just do not be rude!

Last edited:
Reactions: nezz, Artimus, stetheo and 2 others
I've said it before and i'll say it again... I'm not a fan of reps either but I love what you've done to your car, I think it looks ****** superb and the Sepang Blue really was the correct colour of choice... The red interior on a sepang car is just superb.... The only thing I have noticed in all the photos that I would be addressing right away... Is a flat bottomed wheel, makes such a difference when driving a car like that.... I think the work overall you have done is outstanding... And i'm a rep hater haha... But you have to look at the overall picture with these things and I agree with the situation in your country then this had been the ideal choice.... Well done again!

Reactions: KemiksiZ
Now all you need to do is fit a pano roof and make it defo 1 of a kind haha....

Reactions: KemiksiZ
Now all you need to do is fit a pano roof and make it defo 1 of a kind haha....

You mean a pano roof ON a pano roof? coz I have it! :D haha

And yes I'm chasing the flat bottow.. And a navigation for sure..

Reactions: nezz, Ron burgundy and S3_Jacko
You mean a pano roof ON a pano roof? coz I have it! :D haha

And yes I'm chasing the flat bottow.. And a navigation for sure..

Sweeeeeet I didnt even notice that... Car is stunning honestly... Flat bottomed wheel on it... Cherry on the cake!

Reactions: Ron burgundy and KemiksiZ
Yess, flat bottom will cause new Airbag purchase
, Woo hoooo :D

I will be in Italy for the summer Vacation, i ll be chasing för a rnse first :)

I am smiling with my po po :) :)

Smiling Dude, please do not waste your time with my ugly rubbish Cheap horrible bla bla sepang blue widebody, unique, 1 in a world Audi A3 thread please :)

Thnks for your precious helps and bits for the sake of all the forum members. Wè would love to see you in your own creative topics. . Not in my worthless one :)

Cao. .

****** hell, ive just read this thread in full, im relatively new here and this forum has shocked me. I know its just a select few individuals. :blahblah1:

Look everyone needs to leave him alone, kudos to the guy for doing this to his car, it looks epic! way better than it did before. I dont have a problem with the S3/RS3 badges on the car if its a convincing enough replica, which this is. Its not as if hes going to be racing real RS3s, and if you and in this guys case, cannot afford the real thing then why not build a replica?

Get off your high horse and respect the workmanship that has been put into this car.

Well done mate, great looking car and fantastic pictures :salute:

And for the record, as beautiful a car as the R8 is, if someone pulls up beside you at the lights in a Huracan then you'll feel a bit ****

Reactions: The Engineer, Compkiler, KemiksiZ and 1 other person
Opinions-yes
Insults-no
Please show some decorum,I will edit page three and any repetitive negative comments.

Reactions: KemiksiZ and Brennan
Right gents; button it down. If you don't have anything constructive to say please just leave it alone.

We want the forum to be a friendly inclusive place that people can all share their experiences and efforts irrespective of whether we like it or not. If we don't like what we see then be diplomatic about it.

Right, time to do some pruning.

Reactions: Brennan
WOW! I have to say that you done very good job with your car! *Thumb up* You're very brave with cutting up your car, there is no way I'm letting anybody harm my car lol.

BTW ignore the haters!

Reactions: Ron burgundy
I am sorry if I offended you personally. I don't recall actually criticising YOU, just your car with my opinion. I didn't realise everyone has to love everyone elses cars. Makes a whole discussion seem a bit pointless. Never mind.

Apologies.

Please leave here man.. unbelieveable though. . Very interesting :) everyone wants you to leave the topic alone and please take your comments insults and humiliations with u. . So simple. .

Nobody has to love anyone's car, what we do expect people to do is:

1) read the rules
2) abide by the rules
3) interact like they're having a face to face conversation with mates down the pub (rather than flexing behind keyboard anonymity)
4) be civil to each other or walk away from the thread

We must insert this in a thread almost every week and yet still it falls on deaf ears. People just don't seem to get it.

We're more than happy for people to suggest things aren't their preference, that's their right. What we wont tolerate is people making an unpleasant environment for everyone else as people won't want to be here and share their views. We want ASN to be better than a low rent car forum where everybody is infighting and sniping, there's enough of those already. Thank you.

Reactions: s3_trev and KemiksiZ
I'd love to see what she looks like now with the rs3 grill on dude 😃

Wè are going to make a photoshot from my company's Helicopter, you will see.. i am very exciting about it, my pilot got very shocked when i wanted that from him :)))

I Invest to my company, Could not buy a R8 but have a Helicopter :) :)

Reactions: warren_S5
You have a helicopter but you can't afford an RS3? Riiiight.

Nobody has to love anyone's car, what we do expect people to do is:

1) read the rules
2) abide by the rules
3) interact like they're having a face to face conversation with mates down the pub (rather than flexing behind keyboard anonymity)
4) be civil to each other or walk away from the thread

We must insert this in a thread almost every week and yet still it falls on deaf ears. People just don't seem to get it.

We're more than happy for people to suggest things aren't their preference, that's their right. What we wont tolerate is people making an unpleasant environment for everyone else as people won't want to be here and share their views. We want ASN to be better than a low rent car forum where everybody is infighting and sniping, there's enough of those already. Thank you.
I wasn't aware I broke any rules. I did check later on; last time I heard criticising someones car was not against the rules.

Points 3 & 4 are where you blatantly fail. I'm now going to politely suggest you stop posting in this thread as you aren't getting the point. Thank you.

Reactions: Sayam and Compkiler
No irony, i didn't buy my Dad's car I bought a genuine S-line :)

As for point three, I would say that to his face, so no rule broken.

You still don't get it do you. Emotional intelligence nil.

I remember the muppet show, it was so fun, i feel the same right now :) :) :)

Wè are going to make a photoshot from my company's Helicopter, you will see.. i am very exciting about it, my pilot got very shocked when i wanted that from him :)))

I Invest to my company, Could not buy a R8 but have a Helicopter :) :)

Helicopter was probably cheaper!! LOL :p

:D

I invest my savings isntead of a recaro seat, they became a huge amount in a year than I bought a heli thanks God!

Car looks amazing you will always get haters mostly when they know your car looks better than their real deal.

Reactions: KemiksiZ and Brennan
I ll put the pics of Heli before my cars before the shooting :))

Promise :))

You can get a helicopter passenger ride for £150 over London, so as the OP states it's not like he's buying it!

You can get a helicopter passenger ride for £150 over London, so as the OP states it's not like he's buying it!

The context of his post suggests otherwise. "My Pilot" "my companies helicopter" is not in the same context as "i am renting a helicopter".