First time forum user need help with part identification ..

Andyd88

Reaction score
Hi

I'll begin by apologising as I have never posted on or used a forum before so please be gentle
...I have a 2006 audi a3 2.0tfsi and my engine cover/airbox mounts became loose and completely destroyed the air box and a couple of sensors. I need to find out what sensor it has snapped this is where you guys come in...hopefully I have attached a few pics ImageImageImageOf the part and location at top right of engine above the fuel pump
thanks in advance and sorry for being a noob :)

cheers Andy

Reactions: Sandra
N205 Valve, controls cam adjustment. Is important.
IIRC 06F 109 257 C is the part number, but double check, there might be variants/revisions.

Wow .... Thanks so much mate for the quick reply

Also I notice you have the p flo fitted I have just installed one on mine and I get what sounds like turbo flutter coming from the air filter is this normal/does yours do the same ?? Cheers

Hi Andy, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will find us all very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Also I notice you have the p flo fitted I have just installed one on mine and I get what sounds like turbo flutter coming from the air filter is this normal/does yours do the same ?? Cheers

Normal. :rock:

Reactions: wuta3