Audi a3 8p 2.0 tdi sport diary

jamesmapplebeck

Reaction score
20140506 163553

welcome to my audi a3 diary, have a few mods on the cards starting with "coilovers, 19" green bbs wheels with slight stretch tyres and tinted windows" after that its all about BHP!! stage 2 hopefully :)
ill keep updates coming.

p.s im doing this on my phone im hoping the photos have uploaded apologies if they haven't.

20140506 16353820140506 163538

20140506 163538

Looking forward to seeing how them wheels match up! And defo needs lowering mate :) cars looks good though!

Reactions: jamesmapplebeck
Nice whip!

I'm picking up my A3 (black 8p 2.0l tdi sport) later this week :) can't wait to start working on it, going to get the remap done first though i think.

Going to be stalking you for some good ideas ;)

Is this the SE model?.... im thinking about lowering my suspension but im a bit of a car noob at the moment so have no idea how to do it...

Reactions: jamesmapplebeck
Nice whip!

I'm picking up my A3 (black 8p 2.0l tdi sport) later this week :) can't wait to start working on it, going to get the remap done first though i think.

Going to be stalking you for some good ideas ;)

Is this the SE model?.... im thinking about lowering my suspension but im a bit of a car noob at the moment so have no idea how to do it...

got a few ideas to make it one of a kind ill update as I do them but first things first.. cam belt, water pump, alternator pulley and service :(

Looking forward to seeing how them wheels match up! And defo needs lowering mate :) cars looks good though!

had some wheels lined up but bloke decided he wants to keep um :( anyone with any 18s or 19s that need refurb let me know im interested cash waiting :)