- SDUK photography and photoshop

Adam_A3_

Reaction score
Hi guys

Hope this posts appropriate here.

Iv come across this sound photographer who as a hobby takes stunning pictures of cars. His facebook page is - SDUK photography. Part of what he does is photoshopping. For me, i wanted to see how my wheels would look in a different colour. I told him what styles to try. See below. I know this isnt my audi but i though alot of you could find this useful.

Original

Example one

Example two

So for anyone who wants ideas this guys you man. Also like his facebook page. Think he is based in scotland.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 170
I'm sure i've heard about this guy Adam... Think hes based in Perth if its the same guy!?

I rate him. Made me decide on the new wheel colour for the rex. Red outer rims :). Hes a great guy too

Yeah me and 1 of the other guys with a S3 are gonna go a run up the highlands sometime this month and i'm sure it was him that was talking about this guy..

Sammy's a really sound lad and an extremely gifted photographer and fellow Audi fan. I have known him since way back when I was a VXR owner. Some of his work is breathtaking. Paula :wub: xx

Reactions: Adam_A3_
Yeah me and 1 of the other guys with a S3 are gonna go a run up the highlands sometime this month and i'm sure it was him that was talking about this guy..

Fort William down thru glen Coe is a good run if the weathers good Watch out for the midges.

Fort William down thru glen Coe is a good run if the weathers good Watch out for the midges.

Yeah man... Done that run quite a few times... Lovely place and always in awe everytime I do...

I work up in Fort William quite a bit