UNIROYAL RAIN SPORT TYRES

TopDrawer

Reaction score
Morning all

Im booked to have 4 fitted to my s3 tomorrow. Has anyonr got any experience of them before the s3 gets jacked up

Tim

Used them many times always been really good in the wet, decent grip in the dry although the last set which was on my A3 started to wear all out of shape and caused a ridiculous droning noise (similar to a wheel bearing going). I had them changed and the droning was gone.

I was paying £100 per corner, balanced and fitted (no idea if this is a good price or not).

Hold off.... Goodyear Efficient Grips are the biz for grip in the wet and longevity...
In 20k miles, tyres on my car have lost about 2.5mm...

Hold off.... Goodyear Efficient Grips are the biz for grip in the wet and longevity...
In 20k miles, tyres on my car have lost about 2.5mm...

Can also vouch for these as these on the my Honda Civic, good tyre.

Got Rainsport 3 on my wifes Mk5.

Good grip but only been on for a couple of weeks so cant comment on wear.
they have some good reviews floating around on the web.

paid £80 ish from camskills

Very impressed with these tyres, have them on the wifes car, wet and dry grip is very good and they are a great price too.

My vote for the uniroyals,i have them on mine after having the word passed on they are a good tyre and i agree,a lot better wear and all round grip than the Mich PS3's IMO

Excellent responses guys. Im gonna go with them costing me 100 a corner fitted and tracked. Lots of different tyres around and im getting neck ache reading about them.