SOMEONE HELP! NEED COILOVERS FITTING! £££££

a3_Ollie

Reaction score
If someone could fit some FK AK coilies to my Audi a3 8p 2.0 TDI asap would be much appreciated. Live in east mids (northampton/bedford/Milton Keynes etc etc) but will travel to you so let me know! Willing to pay decent money, cheers

Give Will and Indy at VRS in Northampton a call, they'll sort you out.

I don't fancy paying £250+ for 2 hours work to be honest with you mate, was hoping to find someone/somewhere cheaper.

Your saying you want them fitting for less than £250 ? i think thats not a bad price and 2 hours work can turn in to a lot more if strut top bolts or anti-roll bar links are knackered etc ,remember some places would also be making a bit on the the kit which i take it your supplying ?

I don't fancy paying £250+ for 2 hours work to be honest with you mate, was hoping to find someone/somewhere cheaper.

Do it yourself, or bring your car to me and i'll have a crack for £200 but you have to sign away all my liability. In short, you probably get what you pay for.

£250 is a good price!

I fitted coilovers myself and it took me 8 hours for the front (including driving to and from tool shop, car parts shop) and about and hour for the rears.

£250 for a proper fitting is well worth it in my opinion and one I would have taken had I known it would of took me so long.

Buys expensive car, cant afford anything else. I haven't ordered coilies yet, will probably go for ap or something in the end but was just curious if anyone on here knows somewhere which is fairly cheap but does a good job. I have a mate who will do it for next to nothing but he's injured himself on his mx so cant walk 2 feet let alone fit coilies.

Reactions: DriverN00B
The fitting at VRS includes a full hunter alignment. When fitting coilovers or any suspension kit you should get the tracking/alignment checked/adjusted - just in case you weren't aware. They are also the cheapest place I could get the FK Highsport kit.

I fitted Prosport coilovers from DPM on here. 5 year warranty and pretty cheap too.

Ride quality is very good, not hard but firm...like a new car firm. My car is 9 years old so I think I would of felt the benefit of any new suspension.

However, I cannot fault the Prosport if you are looking for a cheap upgrade and only planning to keep the car only for a couple of years.

As people have mentioned you will need to factor in £60-100 of post coilover fitting tracking.