S3 intercooler installed
bbs reps 9J et 43 all round 18"
boot retrim red leather floor and black leather parcel shelf

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

Reactions: foxymk1, yeahhluke and stuartm
I think its far too low.

Reactions: T33_BKD, dandav1985, Raffaz and 1 other person
As above, way too low.

Cars look good lowered when the wheels nd tyres sit just nicely a few mm away from the arch, not buried

Reactions: warren_S5
If you're not careful you'll graze your man sacks getting in and out of that ;-)

Appreciate the work that's gone into it, a big job, but just a touch on the low size for my preferences. Because I'm an old sod (which renders my view largely irrelevant) I like to be able to get a finger between the arch and the tyre (as a measurement, not because it's something I do at weekends).

Reactions: wuta3
Looking nice mate but have to agree with the above, looks too low for my liking but it's your car at end of the day, so whatever makes you happy I guess.

Can I ask where you got the leather work done and rough cost to have just the parcel shelf done?

Thanks in advance

I would love to have roads to be able to get cars that low (not that I personally would go that low). Around here Hampshire/Berkshire you would get beached very freqyuently!

Reactions: sabers
if this was edition 38 people would be going nuts for this

Its on air ride i can set it at any height i want dont drive it like that the milltek will get ripped off lol

Reactions: Bramley, RS3dan, stetheo and 3 others
It looks awesome dude, maybe some different wheels though, they seem to be very common on an A3 - this needs something a bit more special

Nice man, sitting very low at resting.

Love it fella, not to keen on the boot build/red leather but apart from that looks bang on!

I like it just do go all ed38 and stick rotiforms with stickers down the windscreen, but that maybe your thing lol.
I went to get my centre console grab handles retrimmed and they wanted 140 per side, who did the work?

Actually looks awesome...the whole car mate. Boot trimmed looks great too. Love the way its sat in the first picture

Well done, you've just joined the Chav chariot club.

Reactions: s3_trev and wuta3
Would look good with some decent wheels. Need something a bit more special than common BBS' when on air IMO.

Seeing as you are gathering opinion, I can't stand the slammed/air look. It wrecks the proportions of the car. Maybe acceptable on a MK1 golf with burberry upholstery.

Reactions: s3_trev
Thanks people, Its coming along slowly lol