gogz s3

Reaction score
Well, got them put on 12mm rear and 10mm front
Thanks to Damian @ DPM Performance for fast service and delivery :thumbsup:

Reactions: Taroni
Awesome work Gogz!!!!!!!!

Superb my sprint blue brother :kiss:

More pics needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. Looking at the pics you could prob have got away with 12-15.

Thanks for sharing. Looking at the pics you could prob have got away with 12-15.

Cheers pal, i went for the tried and tested 10 mm fromt & 12mm rear, and with car being lowered, i didn't want any scraping.

Reactions: s3_trev
I've also fitted mine yesterday. 10mm front and 15mm rear.
No scraping but I'm not lowered yet.

I'll be getting my H&R spacers from eBay.de when I'm ready, pretty competitive.
Thanks for the pics :) gogz

I might of managed to go to 15mm on the rear, but thought i'd just stick to 12.

My rims have ET50. With the 15mm spacers, if lowered, you would definitely rub if you don't adjust the camber.
I'm going to have the camber adjusted a bit on the rear so I can lower it.

Much better :icon_thumright:

I went for 8mm on front and 12mm on rear of my A3 and have no rubbing issues. I've got AP coilovers as low as they can go and even with 2 people in the back, it's fine.

Looking well gogz! Upgrading the lights on the back of your motor would make such a difference I reckon!

Reactions: gogz s3
Looking well gogz! Upgrading the lights on the back of your motor would make such a difference I reckon!

Thanks Trev, the rear lights are on my to do list, which seems to be growing all the time! :)

Reactions: s3_trev
Awesome looking motor! Does these spacers sit between the wheel and brake discs? Or are behind the brakes next to the hub?

The spacers go between the hubs and the wheels, basically you put the spacers on first and then the wheels on top of them.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Alex_Wil
The spacers go between the hubs and the wheels, basically you put the spacers on first and then the wheels on top of them.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Do they effect drive at all? Can they ever give rise to wheel wobble etc?

Do they effect drive at all? Can they ever give rise to wheel wobble etc?

Nah, no effect at all, no wheel wobble on mine.
Some say they get wheel wobble, but don't kmow if that's with some after market wheels!

I too went for these spacers on my a3, and they really do make it look the part!

Hearing about wheel wobble on here, when i brake and come to a stop i seem to wobble a slight bit backwards and forwards if thats what your talking about? Not sure if its the spacers or the coils that would be causing it tho! :s

I too went for these spacers on my a3, and they really do make it look the part!

Hearing about wheel wobble on here, when i brake and come to a stop i seem to wobble a slight bit backwards and forwards if thats what your talking about? Not sure if its the spacers or the coils that would be causing it tho! :s

It must be your coils, cause i've h&r springs on and there's no difference to the braking.

Just ordered a set of H&R spacers for mine, 10/12mm.

If the spacers are non-centric they are not aligned to the hub and it will feel like the wheels are out of balance when driving not so much when braking so guess its your coilies

Stick with hubcentric with the wheel locating collars on them and you shouldn't have any issues.

Damian @ DPM Performance

No worries

I'm on 18 x 8J ET43 or 42 so I think spacers will cause more rubbing issues

A thread resurrection
I fitted my spacers today on my sportback.
I went with h&r and put 10mm on the rear and 8mm on the front.
I think it suits the sportback perfectly.
A massive thanks to Damian at Dpm performance for the very quick dispatch and next day delivery.

Reactions: DPM
Mine turned up today from Damian @ DPM, 12mm rear and 10mm front, not had chance to fit them yet.

A thread resurrection
I fitted my spacers today on my sportback.
I went with h&r and put 10mm on the rear and 8mm on the front.
I think it suits the sportback perfectly.
A massive thanks to Damian at Dpm performance for the very quick dispatch and next day delivery.

Sorry for reviving the thread. But can you please share some photos of your setup :)