3:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398419900023889

4:(reps)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398419910379958

5:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398419927406652

6:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398419937908576

Thanks , any opinions would be appreciated!

If you have any of these wheels, post it below:)

Looking sweet! But they are quite pricey for the real deal, so id probably go for reps

Yep, I would too. :thumbsup:

As well as looking good these 5-spoke wheels are very easy to clean.

Hope this helps...

John

# 1 for me but either a lighter greyish type colour if you want to go dark , or in a polished finish

These look the business especially at night time..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398422682693828

Rotars for me, love them.

Reactions: 45bvtc
All good to know thanks :)

Rotors go really nice on white..but everywhere you look you see them on the road..

There on A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 and A7's and probably other models..

I was going to get some on my previous car but I see them around so much that the novelty wore off before even purchasing them.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, they are just so nice! That's why I've got these other wheels to look at, I think they are all used quite a lot with audi's in general but it's because they look so nice ☺️

Reactions: Ron burgundy
Got to admit rotors are nice, but they just dont look "different enough" i got a set for mine but now i have stuck S3 bumpers on, the wheels just looks the norm,

Reactions: Smithe95 and Ron burgundy
A different one on each corner, then 2 spares for the other two choices :)

Reactions: Smithe95 and Ron burgundy
Rotas for me. Make the a3 look much more current with the current audi models rolling out the factory on them. Also a treat that they are the easiest wheels I've ever had to keep clean:laugh:

Reactions: 45bvtc
Well I thought the same about rotors which is why I went for some refurbed BBS splits:

Reactions: Smithe95 and 45bvtc
i have no.6 but want number .2 reps or not ,dont realy care. so if someone out there wants a trade then let me know there in the classifieds for swap.

Any but the black ones :no:

Rotors do look good but as said seem to be the 'norm' now

no. 5 I think, either that or fat 5's

Yeah that's my car... I'm going to make a new thread sometime this week with pics. Keep a look out! How about you? Pics of your car?

I'm not really doing anything to my car, I work in demolition and aggregates and the car gets battered where i leave it so it's just for work..but I needed front tyres and a cheap set of 18s come up off of an A4 with conti's and Pirelli tyres with loads left on them so it worked out better than buying 2 new tyres, but I messed up cause read up on here somewhere that sport and s line suspension was the same but clearly it's not and so my car now looks stupid , so with the money that I sell the sport rims with I'm gonna have to chuck some lowering springs on it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398510283362751

I parked it the car on a little step to see what it looked like lowered and I don't want to go lower than this but not sure what mm springs I need to go to this height..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398510379226810

I'm not really doing anything to my car, I work in demolition and aggregates and the car gets battered where i leave it so it's just for work..but I needed front tyres and a cheap set of 18s come up off of an A4 with conti's and Pirelli tyres with loads left on them so it worked out better than buying 2 new tyres, but I messed up cause read up on here somewhere that sport and s line suspension was the same but clearly it's not and so my car now looks stupid , so with the money that I sell the sport rims with I'm gonna have to chuck some lowering springs on it.

View attachment 32380

I parked it the car on a little step to see what it looked like lowered and I don't want to go lower than this but not sure what mm springs I need to go to this height..

View attachment 32381

Fair dos.. Yeah if it's getting battered around then better not doing too much. But yeah if you want to lower them, check the eibach springs.. They are on mine and haven't given me any issues and doubt others have encountered many too. Check other threads to see how low they go and if they match what you want then get them off eBay.

Where are you located?

Fair dos.. Yeah if it's getting battered around then better not doing too much. But yeah if you want to lower them, check the eibach springs.. They are on mine and haven't given me any issues and doubt others have encountered many too. Check other threads to see how low they go and if they match what you want then get them off eBay.

Where are you located?

Yeah I'll have a search cheers...

How much is yours dropped by ?

I'm in east London/ Essex area , you?