Roof Spoiler verification

wrecksigge

Reaction score
Hi there!

Been searching the forum but just ended up with a headache. Can someone confirm that this is the partnumber for the OEM S-line roof spoiler with integrated breaklight? : 8P3 860 94 GRU

And will this fit my 2006 Sportback if I cut the legs off the spoiler and glue it on to the boot?

Cheers!

That seems to be the code for the 3 door version which won't fit on Sportback.
I bought this one: 8P4827933
And looks like this:

Good question. Im also wantin to know the part number..and is the s line spoiler the same as the s3 spoiler?

Im confused again... Is it possible that this spoiler is available with or without breaklight but with the same partnumber? Bacause i found a spoiler at the local scrap yard, and when i talked to them they said that it had the cut-out for my current break light. But it had exactly the same partnumber as yours Johnny... :uhm:

The original S3 S-line that I've bought and recommended comes with its own brake light. You have to remove your current one and plug the one that comes with the spoiler.
There is also a Votex spoiler, also "original", meaning that you can find it as original part at Audi, which doesn't come with new brake light, you'll keep the original one in place. This Votex spoiler is not that nice looking, the ends are not rounded but more like square.