Volks AutosChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Roof Spoiler verification

Hi there!

Been searching the forum but just ended up with a headache. Can someone confirm that this is the partnumber for the OEM S-line roof spoiler with integrated breaklight? : 8P3 860 94 GRU

And will this fit my 2006 Sportback if I cut the legs off the spoiler and glue it on to the boot?

Cheers!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6+1 Gears

Status
    That seems to be the code for the 3 door version which won't fit on Sportback.
    I bought this one: 8P4827933
    And looks like this:

DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap

1st Gear

Status
    Good question. Im also wantin to know the part number..and is the s line spoiler the same as the s3 spoiler?

6+1 Gears

Status
    8P4827933 is the code for the S-line/S3 spoiler for Sportback.
    This is the code I've used when ordered mine. As you can see in the pictures, is the right one.

My A3 Sportback TDI
    DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    8P4827933 is the code for the S-line/S3 spoiler for Sportback.
    This is the code I've used when ordered mine. As you can see in the pictures, is the right one.

My A3 Sportback TDI
    Thanks alot Johnny! You've made my life so much easyer !

Neutral

Status
    Im confused again... Is it possible that this spoiler is available with or without breaklight but with the same partnumber? Bacause i found a spoiler at the local scrap yard, and when i talked to them they said that it had the cut-out for my current break light. But it had exactly the same partnumber as yours Johnny...

6+1 Gears

Status
    The original S3 S-line that I've bought and recommended comes with its own brake light. You have to remove your current one and plug the one that comes with the spoiler.
    There is also a Votex spoiler, also "original", meaning that you can find it as original part at Audi, which doesn't come with new brake light, you'll keep the original one in place. This Votex spoiler is not that nice looking, the ends are not rounded but more like square.