a3 2.0tdi looking to buy limited history advice

cenci

Reaction score
hi all,
struggling to find a below 50k black sline 2.0t a3 around 2010-11.
found a fairly decent price one in a well known car supermarket but its service history is limited.

2010, done 45k. only service was on 19K 2 years ago.

its a good price but would you guys worry about the limited service history.

im thinking i can knock off £200 and get it serviced right away, but the sellers dont offer warranty do will be right ****** if it throws up problems.

what do you think should i just go for it or wait

Why is there no warranty from this well known car supermarket ?

car giant, another loophole they've found no doubt. cant argue with the prices thou

I got my Audi private tho but called Audi headoffice turn out I have full Audi history just need a service book blank one and they will stamp it for me

car giant, another loophole they've found no doubt. cant argue with the prices thou

I had warranty from car giant years ago in a vw , took it straight to main dealer and they paid out .

Your protected by law mate for 28 days or as it says under the guidelines a few weeks, the car has to be fit for sale and if something happens In the first few weeks then they have yo cover it.

Email Audi for further info if they have it, to be fair it could of been serviced privately, I know my next one is going to an Indie.

Have a good hard drive in it, tell the sales rep you want an extended test drive.

Good luck