Car broken into... :(

DriverN00B

Reaction score
Car got broken into last night from a street near the uni, brother returned to it like 3am after parking up like 11pm to find the passenger side window smashed and the single DIN pioneer DVD player stolen!

Absolutely gutted, filed a report with the police but nothing happening there... Now looking for a passenger side front window, are the 3 and 5 doors the same? Any pointers?

Thanks.

Scum of the earth, they'll probably sell it for about £20 as well.

Windows will be different.

I've asked lads in the area to keep an eye out in case somebody tries selling it, in hope more than anything!

Thanks, hopefully I can find one today. Difficult putting in? Best left to mechanic?

the two events are totally, 100% absolutely unrelated, but I have "single DIN pioneer DVD player" for sale. Slight scuffs as was removed in a hurry without the dashboard pull key things. Not knicked or anything.

What happened was I was walking past an A3 and accidently fell in to it. While falling, I accidently kicked a wrench that was next to the car (who leaves wrenches next to cars?!) and it went through the passenger side window. The sound of the glass made me jump, and I fell inside the car. When I was trying to scramble out and to my feet, my Adidas pants got snagged on the dash (even though I tucked them in to my socks...). As I exited the car, something fell in to my shoe (Reeboks). Later turned out to be "single DIN pioneer DVD player".

Tried to find the owner for like a whole 5 minutes, no sign. Also, free wrench ... win.

Anyway £20 ONO, just trying to recover the cost of a new pair of Adidas pants. You never know, might make a bit of cheddar for me and ma boyz to have some white lightnin (u know what im talkin bout)

In all seriousness, sorry for your theft. Hope the ****** gets like, a disease or something.

Reactions: Geah, agentjay, Jet2004uk and 4 others
Lmao good laugh that mate!

Worst bit is probably the fact that they couldn't be bothered unplugging the loom so they've just cut the plug off. No idea what to do with that :/

idiots just shows it was a chance thing, the state of the loom, chances are took longer to snip the wires than unclip it.