Help my pillar is peeling!

TheAnticitizen1

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 3 door A3 and the centre pillar on the drivers side has started to decay, I've considered getting some 3d-noc or something similar to cover it but I don't want it to look tacky. Does anyone know if the replacement part number?

WP 20140416 007

Thanks in advance guys!

Mine did that go to you're local sign/wrap company. I got mine wrapped in matt black. Can't tell

Thanks for the reply so far guys!

Wow those carbon ones do look cool but I think £100 could be better spent elsewhere in the car!

I'm tempted by the plastidip idea, just because I've never used it and would like to see what it's all about.

Having said that the wrapping does seem like the easiest course, how well does the wrap weather though? I'm worried about it bulging under the sunlight..

Mine were starting to discolour so I vinyl wrapped them gloss black, got some Hexis vinyl off ebay for a tenner. Been on for about 8 months now and they still look sweet.

Reactions: Ironborn
Mine were starting to discolour so I vinyl wrapped them gloss black, got some Hexis vinyl off ebay for a tenner. Been on for about 8 months now and they still look sweet.

Pictures?

Grind the old stuff off to make a flat smooth surface.... Vinyl wrap matte Black or Gloss or even carbon, whatever is your preference!

Exactly what I did on my old A3.... You'll never tell the difference if done correctly, easy and cheap solution

I have the sportback and was considering wrapping it gloss black for a cleaner shine look... A friend reckons carbon wrap would look good but i cant decide yet