Tune2air

Jtaylor

Reaction score
Got a tune2air today to use instead of my phone plugged directly into the ami. Just thought I would say it's a great bit of kit for the people that didn't know they were about!!

Have you tried it with other apps on the device such as Spotify? Tempted to get one but read that they are a bit temperamental with anything except the standard media apps.

I use it perfectly with spotify, my phone is also connected to my Audi Bluetooth at the same time and changes when a call is incoming

Oh nice, does the +/- track scroll wheel on the steering wheel work or not?

Yeah works for me, although it's the standard track 1,2,etc as mine is the iPod cable.

Oh just looked, not compatible with android :( assumed it would be given its BT but I guess its because its done over the 30pin ipod cable with some proprietary magic

Paid about £50 for mine works with spotify but have to change tracks in the spotify app itself music on the iPod/iphone itself can still be controlled by the scroll wheel

Weird - I can change songs via spotify through my scroll wheel

Hmmmm wonder why is that with the tune2air only? Or plugged in aswell?

Does anyone else get issues with RNSE not displaying caller names, sometimes only displaying numbers when using Tune2Air with the latest iPhone software?

Also anyone find the Bluetooth taking a while to connect on some occasions? Like a good few minutes whereas others times instantaneous.

Otherwise a fantastic little bit of kit for the money. Well worth the investment.