mytyres.co.uk anyone?

Reaction score
The tyres on these website are cheaper and delivery is free. Anyone used them before? Review are pretty good!

Used them a couple of times, no problems at all, got the tyres delivered direct to my fitters.

Yes I've used my tyres twice now and no problems. Quick delivery and cheaper than buying from the uk

They have a 3% discount on for April as well, I got an email the other day

Camskill are equally as cheap. Kwikfit have the conti sport 5 18's for £119 fitted, my local ATS price match too!

Camskill is cheap but you need to pay for fitting as well and unless you got a local fitter that's cheap. I don't find them cheaper than others.

I used camskills a couple of times. Worked out cheaper than most places/websites even after fitting.

Different places have different deals at different times so it's best just to shop around, ie Camskill were doing Michelin 235s and 245s on an 18 for £93 a few weeks back, a really good price.
The good thing with tyres is that you know exactly what you are buying so I just go for the best deal at the time.

Cheers chaps. tyreleader was definitely cheaper so I ended up ordering from there. Costs me a tenner to get tyre fitted so it works out cheaper all in all. Let's see when they arrive though. I am always skeptical about how old they would be.

Reactions: ScottD3
Yep just used these ordered Friday turned up on Monday all the way for Germany no probs at all

How much are people paying on average for a tyre fitter after buying them from the internet - not including mates rates. I guess most indy tyre garages wouldn't be very impressed at fitting tyres they haven't supplied themselves even if they are making abit of money out of you!

With my tyres you can include fitting and pick one of their partners to fit. You get a voucher to print off and it's free

How much are people paying on average for a tyre fitter after buying them from the internet - not including mates rates. I guess most indy tyre garages wouldn't be very impressed at fitting tyres they haven't supplied themselves even if they are making abit of money out of you!

I pay £10 a corner and the guy that does it takes extreme care with the wheels, balances them perfectly every time too.

Cant complain at that.

Normally pay between £5 and £10, but they are Birmingham prices...lol and competition is high around here.

Who cares? I took my own tyres in to Ipswich Audi and asked them to fit them when it was in for recall work! Haha

No problem, £12 per wheel inc vat.

I do this. Save myself about £10-15 per corner. I take them to my local ATS who charges me £12 per tyre to fit.

If they didn't like it, they wouldn't do it. I called round 6 or 7 local tyre places and 2 didn't offer the service.

Nobody gave there local costco a shout? Not sure if you have to be a member for tyres but supposed to be cheap

I've tried a couple of times but they were always expensive